Anytime Fitness Franchise Business Model
1. Anytime Fitness is a leading gym franchise which initiated the 24/7/365 gym theory with international reciprocity — providing members access to some of its clubs globally, night or day, even if the clubs aren’t staffed.
2. Revenues are generated primarily from membership earnings (Anytime Fitness urges a one-time registration fee and yearly dues).
3. Every franchisee is allowed an exclusive territory.
4. These neighborhood-style exercise clubs are ideally situated in strip centers anchored by big box retailers and national supermarket store chains. Anytime Fitness clubs have been highly sought after as property tenants due to the increased consumer visitors that a club creates, even through off-peak hours.
5. The exceptional business model of Anytime Fitness makes it feasible for the franchisees to be successful in smaller population centres typically ignored by bigger clubs.
6. Most Anytime Fitness members reside or work inside a 3-mile radius of the own clubs.
7. The direct opponents of Anytime Fitness are additional exercise clubs (such as other 24/7 gym franchises such as Snap Fitness), community facilities, hospital health centers, and YMCAs.
8. Most Anytime exercise franchisees run their physical fitness club companies fulltime, but additionally, it is feasible to keep a fulltime occupation by employing a club manager to conduct the the day-to-day surgeries. A fantastic illustration of this is Allen Eason, proprietor of two Anytime Fitness clubs in Florida, who’s also a lieutenant and operates fulltime as a watch commander for the Jacksonville, FL Sheriff’s Department.
9. What distinguishes Anytime Fitness clubs out of their opponents is that the integration of proprietary applications, safety, and surveillance technologies, which permits their clubs to be available 24/7 without further staffing. The remote observation of this club by means of a closed circuit tv system, coupled with private security apparatus, makes members feel more safe and protected even when the club isn’t staffed.
10. Additionally, their manhood check-in software is completely integrated with their onsite security systems, in addition to billing and payment processing methods.
11. Payroll generally comprises only 10 percent of their running costs for Anytime Fitness clubs, versus around 45% along with additional franchise concepts.
12. Members also have access to 24-hour flea centers (in most places). For a minimal add on fee, members may use their bar access card to trigger a tanning session. Security features are built into the software to guard members from prolonged tanning sessions and numerous sessions every day.
13. The integrated safety systems provided by Anytime Fitness contain surveillance cameras, tailgating sensors, panic switches, 911 telephones and personal security alerts.
14. In addition to this, the well-lit clubs, advanced gear, and automatic external defibrillators create Anytime Fitness club members feel much safer than exercising at home.
Anytime Fitness Franchise Cost
1. The franchise fee is decreased for present franchisees that open extra nightclubs.
2. The monthly contingency fee is a fixed sum of $499. For me personally, it is a huge selling point that the royalties aren’t based on gross earnings. Whilst the company develops, the percentage dedicated to exemptions becomes bigger, and the franchisee has to keep more of their earnings.
Anytime Fitness Franchise Coaching and Support
1. There’s a compulsory, one-week training class in the Anytime Fitness headquarters at Minnesota, situated only a brief distance in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. The Anytime Fitness headquarters comprise a club-sized showroom and advanced conference centers, enabling franchisees to get the most out of their training sessions and business meetings.
2. Once done, Anytime Fitness supplies weekly or daily assistance through the telephone, onsite visits, email communications, and assorted books.
3. Each Anytime Fitness franchisee has access to a internet operations guide, which comprises hundreds of subjects intended to help the franchisee launch and run an effective Anytime Fitness club.
4. Anytime Fitness opened over 1,000 clubs within the previous 4 years (that is even more remarkable given that this comprised the summit of the downturn), using a new team opening every single day and a brand new member joining every 3 minutes.
5. Anytime Fitness is the sole co-ed physical fitness franchise in the world with over 1,500 clubs.
6. Almost half of all Anytime Fitness franchisees possess multiple clubs or even franchise lands. In actuality, many Anytime Fitness franchisees possess five, four or even more clubs.
7. For 2011, Entrepreneur Magazine rated Anytime Fitness #18 from the Franchise 500 listing, #16 in the Top Global Franchises list, and #13 at the Fastest Growing Franchises listing.
8. To attain maximum possible, a franchisee may pay for a chain of little cities with Express clubs. This is possible as a result of decrease franchise fees and decreased operating costs of an Express team.
9. An Anytime Fitness Express notion may also exist inside the present territory of a full-sized Anytime Fitness club, which may greatly improve the convenience allure of Anytime Fitness.
10. And as soon as an Express team opens into a new land (not shared with the other Anytime Fitness club), then the franchisee can also be qualified for all support and training provided to ordinary franchisees.
Anytime Fitness Photo from Regnifne
1. Anytime Fitness Requires Extreme Makeover: Interior Design Upgrades Boost Member Expertise (PR Newswire; October 4, 2010) — Anytime Fitness enlisted the award-winning abilities of Fabiano Designs, a New Jersey based design company, to present its nightclubs a fresh, new look and texture.
2. Over six months after, in February 2007, Smith’s only club had blossomed to five. Now, at 28 years old, Smith has increased her company into 12 locations.
3. Groupon and four other companies prospered in recession. Their secret? (from Nora Dunne, Correspondent, Christian Science Monitor; December 29, 2010) — The Anytime Fitness franchise demonstrates that customers will still invest in their well-being — even through tough economic times — even whether it is cheap.